Elephant Butte, NM

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Let's lighten this up a bit..:)



I would like to introduce you to 3 traveling companions. First, is Jazmine. She has been the truck mascot for a long time. Years back when we were trying to get Maggie to spit out one, just one puppy she was already named JAZMINE. Second, Joe. I found Joe laying at a fast food restaurant in Florida, can't remember where. He now lives next to the Klennex box. Well, that's better than on the street, don't ya think? Third, Radar. I bought Radar at Pet Smart in Las Cruces, NM. He was so cute I just couldn't resist. Well, when my buddy Judy left EB, I knew I had to give her something so I loaned her Radar until we would meet again. Then we would trade him back and forth as we saw each other around the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment