Elephant Butte, NM

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Surprise!






I wish I were there. Vera told me about a luncheon that Penny was having for Mom's siblings. So I schemed a surprise! I sent my Swedish Weaving projects there for the party. There is a UPS business here in Woodland Park and a USPS office. Let's talk prices. UPS wanted $83.00 to get it there July 5th by noon. I took a chance and used USPS for their regular mail delivery on Tuesday for $18.00. Hummmm....
Anyway a good time was had by all. Mom, you have a great family. I love them all so much!!!! Here's some photo's of my SW projects. The top two are my first "big girl panties" ones. Thanks Phil. Yeah, I finally did a yard!

1 comment:

  1. Those are absolutely gorgeous! Way to go, Missy Smartypants, wish I could see them in person :)

    ReplyDelete