Elephant Butte, NM

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

They say it's your birthday!





58 today. One reason people have a blog is to keep a modern day diary. I forgot what happened last year so I went back into the blog to discover that one year ago today was when I stirred the "pot" at Lakeside RV Park. The end result was that a few of us moved to Cedar Cove RV Park and had our best winter ever. It's a great park. We have all made new friends. We have solidified our own relationships. It is comforting to know that help, in all forms is available, from this extened family if needed. There has been loss this year with The Mac. There's been joy in the anticipation of new puppies coming into our lives. Health issues were added this year but nothing I can't handle. :-) I fell in love this summer with Woodland Park, Colorado. I will live there some day. All in all I guess it has been a good year. Enjoy this great day with me. You never know what tomorrow may bring!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and may you enjoy many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We surely did enjoy your birthday! You're not alone in still missing Mac, and looking forward to puppies. We may have to watch Gyppy closely in case more puppies cause her a nervous breakdown!

    Love ya, so glad we're almost all here.

    ReplyDelete