Elephant Butte, NM

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday joke....We have a new family member. Introducing Nellie!

We have wanted a Jeep for the last few years.  When we sold the Ford we decided we could buy a  truck and a Jeep.  So after regrouping in EB Dave started looking.  After researching ads and Criagslist we found a few in ALB. to look at.  We came home yesterday with the second Jeep we looked at.

Here was Chris's ad.:

Hello, I am finally ready to part with my baby. I bought this Jeep brand new and have done all the work myself. This jeep has the 5.2L engine, cold air intake, donna V throttle body spacer, teraflex 3" lift, teraflex quick disconnects for the sway bar, all wheel drive, good AC and 31x10.5x15 bfg AT's on black amercan racing wheels. There is 160K miles on this and it is still my daily driver. I usually buy my parts at Autozone so I have a list of parts that are under warranty should you have to replace them. This jeep does great offroad and it plows right through the snow. I will post pics when I take some in the daylight. Please call if you have any questions or you are interested in seeing it. No joy rides, test drives avail with cash in hand. 
------------------------------------------------


Sunday Chuckle..............

Happy Veteran's Day!  Thanks for all your sacrifices!


No comments:

Post a Comment