Elephant Butte, NM

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Wyoming.

WY sunset.

This is a toy chest. We bought it at American Furniture.  We put it 
between Dave & my seat so the dogs can be up there with us.  The problem is
we took a large, nice walking area and filled it.  We'll see how it works.
In the picture it is sitting on the bed.

The doors that Sam made for us.

Water witching.  I guess there is a well that was capped at this spot.

More cups.  I have 9 done.  The are my first ones made by myself.
I understand now about the cup being to thick.  I threw one away.  You couldn't see 
thru it.  Who wants one?  I will continue this summer to look for more cups!

Joan's bent chainsaw.  Dave told her not to do it!

Puff & Luc.

Jo's homemade baskets.  Nice!

Jo still uses the typewriter Dave had in HS.  She writes to all her sisters and 
some friends too!

I also made a bunch of new cards since I had been here.

No comments:

Post a Comment