Elephant Butte, NM

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Big Birthday 60 it's NO joke.

Friday the 25th was my 60th birthday. When I was in my 20's doing drugs and getting in to the bars underage.  (Yes I did those things!)  I thought 40 years old sounded so very far away and so very old. I also thought that the year 2000 was wild!  Well I've made it past both of those big moments to 2013 and 60.  I got "Well you finally made it to the 60's" from my sister.  "You don't turn 60 everyday"  from my brother.  And "gosh 60"  from my Aunties who are in their 80's and  90's.
Now that we have the photo albums, in the gun vault, in Dave's man cave.........................

Let's take a walk down memory lane..................

At the first apartment in Wheat Ridge, CO with dog Tasha. 
Yup long hair and a cigarette.  Probably 25 years old.


At Dave's, yes I have clothes on!  30 something.


Me and Mom.  30 something.






June 20, 1987  34 years old.





Baby Maggie.



Baby Maggie and Theo.


With Kathy, on their pontoon boat. Two sexy babes!


40 something.


40 something.

59.   Hey I can still get my leg up!!!!

59


                                             Thanks for the memories!   Thanks for the cards!

            

No comments:

Post a Comment