Elephant Butte, NM

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Day 1, 2016 summer trip




 North of camp NM.

Day 1 EB to Tucumcari, April 30, 2016


We had a strange sound as we started off.  Dave pulled over and it appeared that the rear suspension/air bags were not inflated causing a noise.  Dave said he they were ok when we left camp but somehow it lost air.  So after that we were ok.  North of the Bosque Dave spotted a herd of elk but the camera operator was too slow for a shot.  I also checked the bag that has Trailer Life which is 2008.  Do you think maybe it's time for a new one?  And Passport America book was in the bag along with a word find book from Mom where she had done a few.  Made me a bit sad!  Camp set up around 4:30.  But we can't remember how to use cable.  DUH......
I am going to add a passage from my book and a CD from each day.
So the passage from my book: Even so, he shifted in his saddle to give his member room.
CD: Parsely, Sage and Thyme, Simon and Garfield.


NM on the Rio Grande side.


This is the trio of riders I have adopted:  Joe on the left came from Boise, Radar use to be shuffled back and forth from Judy and I before she threw me away.  And Jasmine on the far right.  She was adopted long before our real Jazmine existed.


And the kids just riding along.




No comments:

Post a Comment