Elephant Butte, NM

Monday, January 29, 2018

If I had time in a bottle! Looking back 2009.

I guess I'm getting old!  The time frame of the last 12 years of full time RV'ing has gotten away from me.  So in looking for photos, of George, I decided hey, how about checking out the old blog?  So I woke up my blogging skills, redid the blog format, yippie ! And I went thru every month since 2009, made notes and took some photos.  Dave said "But what about 2005-2009?"  So I pulled out the old HP laptop that was viruseded, yah, that is my word! Sure enough there were those years on the old laptop.  But there is work to do there so I am starting with 2009!


2009
Big year: Bahama trip (Smokies, FL), Great River Road (IA), Indio back to EB!


Bahama trip with Maggie Girl



Vera's 86th BD





Great Smokies

  


Worked at Shadow Hills RV Resort Indio, CA.






The job at Indio was NOT good so back to EB we came!


Cliff/Karen, Me/Dave, Mayno, Ken/Phyll.







No comments:

Post a Comment