Elephant Butte, NM

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sl Lucie to West End -- Bahama Bound






We finally left Stuart, Fl on May 2. We followed another boat over. The sea was supposed to be calm. Calm was NOT what I would have called it. The boat would hit a wave and crash down with a sound like the bottom of the boat just tore apart. I went down in the front once and dam near broke my leg bouncing around so "let stuff fly" was my motto after that. Jaz hated it. She was shivering with fear. The calmest place was near the back of the boat so I sat with Jaz on my lap for 3 hours until we split with Wahoo, who we were following. The time was 10:30am. We had left at 6:30am. We still had 15 miles to West End. We would check into customs there. We also screwed up the price. You thought some RV site are pricey? 138.00 for 1 night. But look what we found when we got there!

No comments:

Post a Comment