Elephant Butte, NM

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Joke.



The best thing so far about Washington, 10:00 Bronco games.


Mexican Jews

Cohen and Levy were sitting in a Mexican restaurant. "Cohen," asked Levy, "Are there any Jews in Mexico?"
I don't know," Levy replied. "Why don't we ask the waiter?"
When the waiter came by, Levy asked him, "Are there any Mexican Jews?"
"I do not know sir, I ask," the waiter replied, and he went into the kitchen. He returned in a few minutes and said, "No, sir. No Mexican Jews."
"Are you sure?" Levy asked.
"I will check again, sir." the waiter replied and went back to the kitchen.
While he was still gone, Cohen said, "I cannot believe there are no Jews in Mexico. Our people are scattered everywhere."
When the waiter returned he said, "Sir, no Mexican Jews."
"Are you really sure?" Levy asked again. "I cannot believe there are no Mexican Jews."
"Sir, I ask everyone," the waiter replied exasperated. "We have orange Jews, grape Jews, tomato Jews and prune Jews, but no one ever hear of Mexican Jews!"

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh Deb, another good one!!! And I never saw it coming!!!! LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete