Elephant Butte, NM

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Day 4, Overnight outside Concordia, KS and on to Pender, NE.

Dave spotted this overnight place outside of Concordia, KS.  It was not in any of my books and was a donation only.  There was a great doggie park for the kids.  It was noisy from the road and the airport.
The next morning my phone rang and it was Eileen, from Cedar Cove RV Park, in EB.  She stated the they had so many complaints about Dave and I that we were NO longer wanted at the Park.  Oops kicked out, yikes!  Dave was livid.  I hated what CC has become so BYE!  It's the lies and the phone method of communication that I didn't like!
Doggie park.

Mural in Condordia.

Method of travel.

Oh my God.  Who did we find at Blue Ox in Pender but Dennis and Sharon.  We went to dinner where they advertised Mexican food but did not know what a sopapia was.  The special was a burrito
but we all order sandwiches!  We have to remember where we are!
See ya down the road!  Safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment