Elephant Butte, NM

Friday, May 13, 2016

May 6, Columbus, NE.

We are enjoying the sun and wind.  We took off to visit Kari, Jerry, Shae, Avery and Gabby.  The drive was around 90 miles from Pender to Columbus. My sister Donna was worried about Kari's dog Ali and our kids getting along.  No problem!  I don't think Ali liked them much but those girls had a blast with them.  I thanked Kari for letting us spent time in a house.  That sounds funny, doesn't it?  But it's true!
Avery and Shae.

We made paper bead necklaces. It was soo fun!

Shae and Gabby.

Gabby and Luc.

Kari and I shopped and bought flowers. Gabby is helping Mom plant.

I like this picture.  I got everyone except Jerry in it.

The end result of their creations.

There's Jerry, Kari and Ali. Ali is a red lab. Hum....


Kari planting her purchases.

Photo of the girls and Luc and Sarah.  Bye Columbus!

No comments:

Post a Comment